As the mercury is set to soar, it is yet again that time of the year when we go out in the scorching heat and face the sun rays. It also means end of heavy woollens that add some extra weight to our body. Though, summers bring set of problems with it like dehydration, sunburn, sunstroke and several skin related issues. There is another problem that we constantly fight through summer and that is skin tanning. Exposure to sun for a minimum of 15 minutes in a day can cause harm to the skin and hence it is advisable to use a sunscreen before you leave for work. Though, it is literally not possible to avoid going out in sun as sunlight is a good source of vitamin D, but only during the early morning hours. To help you remove face tan naturally, here we have discussed some sun tan removal packs that can remove skin tanning effectively.
Sun Tan Removal Home Remedies
There are many ways for instant tan removal. The natural ingredients used for removing tan are available in every Indian kitchen. Before we start discussing in detail, here is the list of natural ingredients that are used for removing tan. Plain yogurt, ice cubes, aloe vera with multani mitti, wheat flour, almonds, potato, raw papaya, coconut milk, milk, cucumber, green tea, tomato pack, turmeric and Bengal gram flour pack, sandalwood etc used as active ingredients against skin tanning. Here is how you can remove sun tan from face overnight, have a look at these home remedies.
- Slice a lemon and rub it on affected area.
- Leave for few minutes and wash it with water.
- This could be done once or twice on a regular basis.
- Apply yogurt on tanned area.
- Leave for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash off later.
Also, check three yogurt face mask methods for glowing skin.
Simply rub one to two ice cubes on the affected area for few minutes. This reduces itching and burning sensation.
Aloe Vera with Multani Mitti
- Mix 2 tbsp of multani mitti with 1 tbspn aloe vera gel and rose water.
- Apply this paste for 15 minutes and scrub it off with wet fingers.
- Wash with cold water thoroughly.
Make a paste with 2tbsp of wheat flour and water. Apply for 15 minutes and rinse.
- Take 4 to 5 almonds and add 1 tsp lemon juice to it.
- To soothe the paste add some rose water.
- Slather this on your face or affected area and scrub for two minutes.
- Leave the scrub for 5 minutes and rinse with cold water.
- Collect tomato juice in a bowl by squeezing a small tomato and put it on your face for 15 to 20 minutes before washing.
- Another way to do this is to slice a small tomato and rub it on your face for 3 to 4 minutes. Let it remain for 15 minutes and wash with cold water.
- Take a small potato and grate it.
- Sieve the juice and apply it on your face with the help of a cotton ball.
- Wash after 10 minutes for a tan-free skin.
- Grate raw papaya and use the pulp on affected areas.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and wash with lukewarm water.