Who doesn’t want a clear and glowing skin, free from impediments including acnes, blemishes and pigmentation etc. We are born with a beautiful skin, but as we age, the skin undergoes multitudinous change that impacts our skin in good and bad manner. With pollution and stress on the rise, skin problems are at its peak. While we cannot promise to get you the same skin you had in the early years of your life, here are some simple tip, tricks and home remedies for men and women to bring back that charm on your face. Read on to know more.
Tips for Clean and Clear Skin
- The most important skin care tip for women for retaining sheen on your face is to ensure you remove make-up before sleeping. Most of us feel too lazy to wipe-off layers of make-up before hitting bed. But it is important for you to know that the make-up prevents your skin from breathing. The make-up clogs pores and refrain skin from breathing, causing blemishes, blackheads etc. In case you do not have a make-up remover, simply add few drops of olive oil on a cotton ball and gently remove the make-up from your face.
- This skin care tip for men also works for females. Do not forget to apply sunscreen on your face during summers. Use a sunscreen that blocks UVB and UVA rays. If you go in the scorching heat unprotected, sun rays could cause wrinkles, fine lines, age spots etc.
- Our diet plays a vital role in the health of our skin, therefore try to add fruits, nuts, salad and food with high nutritive value in your meals. Check these 23 Super Foods for glowing skin.
- Do some kind of exercise like walking, running, jogging, Yoga etc to improve blood circulation. This also increases the pace of body cleansing.
- Try to sleep for at least 6 to 8 hours daily. Our body heals while we sleep and hence it is essential to take good sleep for a happy skin.
Skin Care Tips Home Remedies
Home-based remedies for a healthy skin require some basic ingredients that can be easily availed from our kitchen. Here are some simple face packs that could be used for a clean and clear skin.
Yogurt & Lemon pack
Mix 1 tbsp of fresh yogurt with 1 tspn of lemon juice and apply on your face uniformly. Leave for 20 minutes and wash with cold water. Also read about amazing benefits of yogurt face masks.
Grate potato in a bowl and apply the pulp on your face. Leave it for 15 to 20 minutes and wash with plain water
Honey Face Mask
Take 1 tbsp of raw honey in a bowl and apply it on your face using your fingertips. Let it dry for ten minutes and wash off with lukewarm water.
Raw Honey and Lemon
Slice a lemon piece and drop 4 to 5 drops of raw honey on it. Rub it on your face for a minute and leave for not more than 5 minutes before washing with cold water.
Grate fresh coconut and extract milk from it. Apply it on your face with your finger tips and wash later with cold water.