Yoga for boosting immunity? Regular practice of different YOGA poses or asanans contribute to increase immunity, body strength and energy levels to fight infectious virus. This also brings positivity and freshness in the mind.
Lack of sleep, poor food habits and stressful life turns into a week immune system, which results into sickness. Stress itself makes a person’s body weak to fight against bacteria and viruses. Various studies around the wold suggests that Yoga can help you to boost immune system and decrease inflammation (caused by stress) in the body. Antibiotics/medicine can help you to recover from the disease, but it does not improve your’s immune system. Yoga is one of the most effective that can lead to a healthy body.
Yoga also lowers stress hormones and improves the nervous system. This stimulate the lymphatic system that removes toxins from the body. Yoga also brings peace, which in result offers deeper sleep. A good sleep is important in healing and boosting immune system.
– Breathing Exercise
– Bhastrika Pranayam
– Marjariasana aka Cat Pose
– Ardhachakrasana (Backbend)
– Hastapadasana or Forward Fold
– Trikonasana aka Triangle Pose
– Paschimottanasana – Forward Bend in Seating Posture
– Child Pose
– Cobra Pose – Bhujangasana
– Bow Pose (Dhanurasana)
– Downward Dog Pose (Adhomukhswanasana)
– Makarasana (Crocodile Pose)
– Bridge Pose (Setubandhasana)
– Fish Pose (Matsyasana)
– Yog Nidra
– Alternate Nostril Breathing
– Bhramari Pranayama